I’ve been using dns4.pro for some time now. Recently I’ve noticed that my domain is not propagated correctly to mobile networks. It’s not a new domain, it’s been up for with dns4.pro for at least couple of months (maybe even a year).
When I try to visit my website through any cable network (local ISPs) there’s no problem. I’ve also used VPN, proxies and host-tracker.com to check. When I try to access it through my mobile (and, not only mine) I get a ‘name not resolved’ error.
Sorry if I’m asking in the wrong sub, but apparently I’ve run out of ideas how to even google it 🙁
Powered by WPeMatico