[help] My domain is not propagated to mobile networks


I’ve been using for some time now. Recently I’ve noticed that my domain is not propagated correctly to mobile networks. It’s not a new domain, it’s been up for with for at least couple of months (maybe even a year).

When I try to visit my website through any cable network (local ISPs) there’s no problem. I’ve also used VPN, proxies and to check. When I try to access it through my mobile (and, not only mine) I get a ‘name not resolved’ error.

Sorry if I’m asking in the wrong sub, but apparently I’ve run out of ideas how to even google it 🙁

submitted by lubekpl
[link] [1 comment]

Powered by WPeMatico