Hey all… For some reason, my website suddenly stops being found and gives me a NXDOMAIN error. To be honest, coming here was an act of desperation because I always knew how to solve my issues, but this I don’t even know how to debug. But here are the recent significant events I can think of:
- a redesign of the site. The new design was working for 3 days before the error started.
- using google search console (a.k.a webmaster tools), I added the https version of the site and I made https the default using certbot.
- the last thing i did was clicking on an incoming link to www.mydomain.com and I suspect that somehow broke it.
I’ll be grateful for any tips or clarification requests…
Powered by WPeMatico